Bedrooms: 3 | Full Baths: 3 | Partial Baths: 1 | Garage: 2.5 | Study: 1
Square Feet: 2,737
Spacious and open 2,737 sqft home includes 2.5 car garage, 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths plus a study. Elegant Hill Country stone/stucco exterior, beautiful landscaping and custom cypress front doors make for impressive curb appeal.
Living and dining rooms feature 14’ tall ceilings with cypress beams and a large gas fireplace, all of which open to a state of the art kitchen featuring custom cabinetry, large walk-in pantry, Bosch gas cooktop, granite countertops and bar seating. Equally impressive is the large outdoor living and dining space with kitchen/grill, fireplace and TV, ALL of which look out on stunning view of a flowing creek, pond and golf course. Large well-appointed master bedroom with open views and an elegant bath suite. Spacious 2nd and 3rd bedrooms each have ensuite bathrooms. A one-of-a-kind must see!
Features: Great Room, Dining Room and Entry
* 2737sf Living area
* Professionally designed spacious 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bath, with study, and oversized 2 Car garage plus golf cart storage.
* Large outdoor living with a fireplace and an outdoor kitchen
* Outdoor living is exposed to the East to take advantage of Summer trade winds and provide afternoon shade
* Spacious open design with Beautiful Hill Country, creek/pond, and golf course views
* Premium engineered wood and tile floors.
* Custom built and finished double entry door system
* Pre-weathered Galvalume standing seam main roof
* Slate shake roof accents on awnings
* Hill Country “Cave Stone” and Stucco exterior with Board and Baton Accents
* ENERGY STAR Certified insuring that this home is designed with overall comfort and efficiency in mind.
* Complete foam insulation system
* 16 SEER Carrier Infinity Series Multi-zone air conditioning system with variable speed compressor, fresh air supply, and dehumidification system
* Sierra Pacific high efficiency custom vinyl windows
* Whole house vacuum system
* 100% LED lighting, elegant light fixtures, many with dimmers
* Wired for whole house sound in the great room, kitchen, and outdoor living.
* 14’ tall ceiling in great room and dining area
* Exposed wood beams and headers
* Premium gas fireplace with stone veneer, natural wood mantle, and raised hearth
* Engineered wood floors
* Tall “Crown” ceiling in entry
Great Room, Dining Room and Entry
* Beautiful view of the Hill Country, with a flowing creek and pond
* Direct access to the outdoor living area
* Tray ceiling up to 11ft tall.
* Large vanity with two sinks in bath
* Large designer tile walk-in shower
* Whisper quiet bathroom vents
* Freestanding tub
* Large walk-in closet with built-in dresser
* Master closet has a direct access door to the laundry room
* Beautiful designer granite or quartz counters
* Premium Bosh Gas range, convection oven, microwave, and refrigerator
* Custom designed wood cabinets with lots of premium features
* LED tape under-counter and display cabinet lighting
* Large walk-in pantry with small appliance counter
* Expansive granite countertop island with bar seating
* 11ft tall ceiling
* Custom wood vent hood over the cooktop
* Kitchen sink looks out to the fabulous hill country view
* Beautiful wood burning stone fireplace highlights the sitting area
* Scenic views of Hill Country, flowing creek, pond, and golf course
* Morning sun, afternoon shade, and prevailing trade winds make this the ideal outdoor environment
* Setup for an outdoor TV to watch all your favorite games and shows
* Outdoor kitchen with granite counters, grill, prep area, and sink
* Wood burning stone fireplace
* Plenty of room for outdoor living and dining
Energy and Comfort package
* Energy Star Certified and tested home
Insulation package includes:
o Fully encased spray foam insulation system which means your attic will stay cool and your Air-conditioning equipment and ducting is operating in a conditioned environment instead of a 150-degree attic. Foam is 7-1/2” thick at the roof deck and 3-1/2” thick in the exterior walls.
o An outer layer of rigid foam insulation is installed outside the regular sheathing so that you have a continuous thermal break around the home. Total wall system is equal to R-20+
o Use of advanced framing techniques also means more insulation between the inside and out.
o Sierra Pacific Highly Efficient Vinyl windows with Argon Gas filled insulated “Cardinal” Low-E glass
o Sound abatement insulation at bedroom, bathroom and utility room walls
o Air infiltration system reduces air exchange to 3.0 or less. This is tested and certified. Attention to details are what make us able to accomplish this.
o The garage is also insulated with conventional fiberglass including R-13 in the walls, R-19 in the ceiling, and an insulated garage door.
* All “LED” lighting throughout the house. Not only are they amazingly efficient but you will rarely need to change a bulb.
* Dimmers in logical places allow you to set the light levels you want in many areas of the house.
* Carrier “Infinity Series” Heat Pump / Air conditioning system. This advanced system enables some of the best comfort features and energy saving advancements. The system includes:
o Infinity Series Multi Zone control system allowing you to set different temperatures in different areas of your home. If you chose you can communicate with the controls though your phone or computer.
o Multi-speed compressor, and a variable speed air-handler.
o “Aprilaire” Multimedia filtration system keeps your air exceptionally clean and only requires filter changes at 6 to 12 month intervals
o “Aprilaire” dehumidifier makes your home much more comfortable in all seasons
o “Aprilaire” fresh air system brings intervals of fresh air into the home through the conditioning and filtration system to keep the air in your home fresh and health